A Day in the life
A Day in the life at Lighthouse International
- Each morning is launched with a Socratic discussion to highlight the focus of the day, build energy, bring up a community need, or inspire and encourage learners.
- Independent and small-group core skills work follows.
- The learners then engage in the arts, PE, and foreign languages.
- After lunch and free time, learners gather again for a launch to reflect on the morning and prepare for their afternoon work on civilizations or quests.
- Learners must use skills such as chemistry, marketing, robotics, math, public speaking, art, etc, to complete a series of challenges culminating in a public exhibition.
- The Discovery Cove utilizes play-based, Montessori-inspired learning.
- Lunch and snacks must be brought from home.
Step into a day in the life of Acton Academies like Lighthouse International:
Hi, I'm Eliza Rivas.
I'm the Founder and Head of School at Lighthouse International.
We'd love to hear from you. Schedule a call below:
Schedule a call 👋